Tuesday 19 December 2017

Closet Confidential 🎄

Hello, this autumn/winter as you can probably tell I am more into style than I have been for quite along time, so I thought this was the perfect time to do the Closet Confidential tag. This post contains some new and some old photos that have previously featured on the blog!

1.   What is the oldest item in your wardrobe? This grey jumper featured in the picture. It was my Nan's and I love it dearly!


2.   What is the newest item in your wardrobe? My gorgeous gold blazer I cannot get enough of!

3.   What is the most expensive item in your wardrobe? All Saints Leather Jacket

4.   What is the cheapest item in your wardrobe that you use a lot? Primark Pink Shoes

5.   What is the biggest bargain in your wardrobe? Jack Wills Shirt via Ebay

6.   What was the biggest waste of money in your wardrobe? Zara Blazer (I just don't wear it and that makes me so sad!)


7.   What are your 3 favourite items right now? The Gold Blazer (see above), Doc Martens, Purple Jumpsuit

8.   What is the most colourful item in your wardrobe? Yellow Jumper


Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment