Sunday 24 December 2017

Favourite Blogposts of 2017

Hello, now what we are truly heading towards the round up of 2017, I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about some of my favourite posts I have written this year.

Let's Talk Cruelty Free Beauty
This post was something I am hugely passionate about, I briefly chat about my feelings on animal testing, tell you what cruelty free make up I use and give you an opportunity to sign the Body Shop's petition. It's my most read post of they year, but I urge you to go and read it if you haven't already.

What I wear to work - December
My favourite series I have started on my blog this year, the concept is super simple and I love looking back on what I've worn throughout the year.

Stationery Haul
I love stationery, and this post contains one of my favourite flat lays of the year, plus it was an opportunity to share my favourite places for purchasing stationery.

The General Election 2017
I believe that know matter the size of your platform, if you believe in something it is your responsibility to speak out in some way. It is a post I will return to every time we have an election, it is extremely important that young people have a say in our future and are politically active, rather than just complaining about the way things are!

Beauty and the Beast... A Few Thoughts
This was one of the most talked about films of early 2017, I must say I loved it and felt compared to write down all my thoughts on it pretty much straightaway.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment