Saturday 9 December 2017

Christmas Lush Haul 🎄

Hello, nothing excites me quite as much as a thoroughly festive bath. This is when Lush really gets into their stride. Every year I look forward to the return of old favourites and to what is new in the Christmas range. They have some cracking options this year.

Firstly we have this my new favourite bubble bar for the festive season, this smells so freaking delicious and wonderful! You can get 3-4 uses from this.

If you were trying to sum up Christmas with a scent this is literally what you would create.  Full of cinnamon and orange. You can get 4-5 uses from this.

This product is what sparked my love for Lush at Christmas. Give it shake like an actual present, then it will turn your bath into a gorgeous turquoise sparkly heaven. You can get 1 used from this.

This is the sweetest scent of the bunch, and again is another bubble bar, which are my favourite things to get from lush. You can get 2-3 uses from this.

This is the only one I haven't purchased before, it smells like lemon sherbert and went straight in my basket, how fun does it look!

I think a Lush Bubble Bar or a Bath Bomb's are a great gift, so a little more christmas gift inspiration!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment