Saturday 23 December 2017

2018 Bullet Journal Set Up 🎄

Hello! Today I am showing you my bullet journal set up for 2018. Firstly I have 2, one for work only and my second I'm showing you today is my home one which can be a bit scrap booky, creative or just random to do lists depending on what I need from it at the time. I am not starting in a new journal just continuing on from where I am!


Year at a glance.. this set up takes so long. But I really like referencing to it, throughout the year.


Next I have done a couple of pages that I can just keep referring to throughout the year.

New Year's Resolutions. Currently empty, as I haven't thought about them yet!
Book Tracker. The second half of this year I just have not read, really at all. I'm hoping this will encourage and motivate me.

Films to Watch, I am one of those people who seemingly doesn't watch films and never know film references. Any suggestions of what I should watch - let me know!
Birthdays, this will be full of friends and family once I get round to filling out the page.

I will be setting up for January at some point next week.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment