Sunday 3 December 2017

The Christmas Tag 🎄

Hello, today I will be doing a Christmas tag I found on the ole internet, because that's what this festive Sunday requires!

1. Use three emojis to describe how excited you are for Christmas? 
😆🙌🎉

2. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Somehow I manage to contain all my excitement until Christmas Morning!

3. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
All the vlogmases on Youtube, cannot get enough of them, although keeping up to date is always a challenge.

4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
100%r real, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without the fun of going to select one, and battling to get it inside.

5. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
I have such a soft spot for Love Actually, I really don't think anything could beat it. It's an early naughties rom-com what is better than that.

6. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend my Christmas at home, specifically on Christmas Day however I spend a lot of time snuggled up on my sofa, which is just blissful where full of Christmas dinner.

7.  What is your favourite Christmas song?
I am one of those people who is totally guilty of switching on my Festive playlist anytime of the year, but my actual favourite Christmas song has to be Carol of the Bells - but the Pentatonix version.

8.  What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
PIGS IN BLANKETS, I think Pigs in Blankets are one of the foods I am most passionate about in life.

9. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts more?
I really love buying presents for my friends, picking out something which is just perfect for them. I'd say the percentage is 60% giving then 40% receiving. However if it was giving or receiving cards, I LOVE giving people cards.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
That people are happy! Can you imagine December without Chrismas? How awful that would be!

11. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Publicly late September (after my birthday). Privately end of July - I will not lie to you!

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
NEW YORK. I mean New York is my dream place to visit anyway. But imagine the snow, the ice skating, the shopping, you could even chuck in a Broadway show or two!

13. What is your favourite Christmas picture?


ho ho ho
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment