Sunday 27 October 2013

What's in my Bathroom!

Hello! Either last week or the week before I saw Fleur do this in video form , now i'm ridiculously nosey... like ridic. I really enjoy watching these kinda things and I thought it might give me a chance to mention things I don't normally on the blog!

So as I still live at home I obviously only get a section of the bathroom most of my stuff I keep in an old soap and glory gift set box. Apart from my bubble bar, tooth brush and tooth paste. I always make sure to have two clean flannels available which no one else will use!

I've tried to find links for everything but some things I haven't been able to find :(
In row one from the back left to right
I've talked about this before here... so all i'll say is I love it!
I've taken some close ups so you can see better!
I always make sure I have some of this hanging around as it is a great bubble bath and like all S&G products it smells rather lovely!
3. Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance Leave-In Conditioner (similar)
This is the only leave in Conditioner I have ever used it does the job quite well and keeps my hair nice and soft, but I won't be repurchasing it as I really really despise the smell.
When I wash my hair it is apparently necessary for me to look like a lion afterwards, not cool, this helps to tame my mane quite a bit and I've been using it for years!
I use this once a week on a Sunday, I think its good at what its meant to do and always leaves my face feeling refreshed- although I would like to try a chemical exfoliator next.
#classicalert I think at some I will repurchase this but i'm looking into either a product from ren or origins next!
 
 
I use this as a moisturiser from time to time and I think its a good basic to have.
 
2. Boot's Baby Oil
I originally bought this for removing face paint last year for panto, sometimes I like to use it to remove make up and I also put some in the bath to make it feel more luxurious.
 
 
This is my posh fake tan which is a gradual tanner and it starts to show up after an hour, I use this a lot more in the summer, but do occasionally use it to take the white tint of my pale skin in the winter so I don't look ill!
 
This is my cheap and cheerful gradual tanner, it does basically the same job but isn't consistently as good as the other one, as I don't always know exactly what the application will be like! Again I tend to use this in the summer, and I use it if I have felt I have used too much of the expensive one a previous time.
 
 
I FREAKIN LOVE this stuff! It smells absolutely scrummy, it is abrasive enough without being too scratchy - I can't compare it to anything else as this is the only exfoliator I have tried!
 
6. A Body Butter
This is a nightmare to rub in but the only reasons I kept it are its smells like calpol - wow and its kinda alright for when I get dry elbow and knees.
 
 
Two Vichy sample moisturisers and my spot treatment which doesn't work so don't get it!!
 
In the Shower!
Left to right
I use this when I have a shower in morning as it is quite herbally and refreshing - perfect for those groggy mornings.
Tresemme Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner
I am not impressed with these after my hair is washed it doesn't feel nourished as the promotion suggests it would -  bad on you tresemme!
The Little Bubble Co Vanilla Biscuit Bath and Shower Gel
This is definitely an evening product as the smell is so delectable and makes me feel all cosy and snug. psst it also make a good bubble bath.
FINALLY!
Pantene blonde impressions shampoo
I have been rationing this like a maniac since I am not a happy bunny with my current shampoo and conditioner, I found it at a back of a cupboard and I can't find it anywhere so I won't be able to repurchase this and it makes me quite sad!
 
AND SO THAT IS EVERYTHING!
 
Thanks for popping by did you enjoy the post? let me know!
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment