Saturday 19 October 2013

Lusting after - Tartan

Hello, sorry for the gap between posts but the last week has been totally cray cray with the school dance show coming up it is basically all I've been focusing on!

So when I am not swooning over Henry Cavill and Alex Pettyfer I have been mildly obsessing over some trends this season, so I thought why not do a post on these things! My obsession with tartan started from when I got my blazer and I am desperate to get something else because I freaking love my blazer it is gorge......... I have picked out for tartan items and have made sure it isn't Topshop exclusive, as I feel it is a step I need to take!


3.  Tea Dress

As you can now see I want tartan EVERYTHING, I 100% think tartan clothing is worth investing in as it is a timeless classic print which comes back year after year!

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment