Friday 15 March 2019

My London Bucket List

I am so fortunate that I am able to go down to London quite regularly, but I always stick to the same thing each, and every time I visit. My standard visit is now a fail safe, arrive at Liverpool Street, head to Topshop Oxford Circus, watch a matinee, grab dinner (Bills, Pret or Leon) go home. Which is great but not really getting a true reflection of this multifaceted, exciting, bustling city.

I should begin with the places I have featured in the image at the top.
Columbia Road Flower Market, such an iconic place and somewhere you picture when you think of London.
The Barbican Conservatory, I believe this is open once a month, and just looks like a really relaxing place with lots of plants (that as a 20 something millennial I am rather into).
Sketch, this restaurant especially the pink room pictured above and the toilets have reached a rather cult status. I am a fan of afternoon tea, not something I regularly indulge myself in, and boujee surroundings.
Finally pictured is the Sky Garden at the top of the Walkie Talkie building. What a view that place must have and the surroundings inside make my heart sing.

Other places I would like to tick off:
The Natural History Museum
Kew Gardens
The Shard (I am obsessed with this building for some reason!)
The V&A
Tonight Josephine
A Psycle class (this does partially scare me)
The London Eye at Night
A Cat Cafe
Peggy Porschen (again instagram goals, and coincidentally Peggy was my Nan's nickname)

I also want to finally track down Fenty Beauty and see it with my own eyeballs, get a Maria Tash piercing (maybe a 25th birthday treat to myself?!) and finally start trying all the independent coffee shops London has to offer.

Finally being the stagey that I am, I would like to see these 3 shows.
Come From Away - I have heard so many good things!!
Everybody is Talking About Jamie
Dear Evan Hansen - opening towards the end of this year.

That is how my bucket list is shaping up at the moment. London based friends I hope you are ready for a KP visit.