Thursday 2 July 2015

Collective Haul | Tiger, Topshop, Ebay, Amazon

Hello! I haven't done a haul in a while, so I thought I would share the collective which I have managed to gather together with you today. I'm going to leave my favourite purchase for last, I'm already placing a bet on it being featured in my July Favourites.

Random Bits

Strawberry Bunting - Tiger
I am fully aware I am lacking a party for this bunting at this very moment in time, however, there will be that moment when there is a need for it and I will not have to go out searching for any.

Memory Card - SanDisk Extreme Pro 16GB
I am forever deleting things on my camera as my memory card was too small, I chose this one because it has plenty of storage space and is high speed so it's perfect for videos.

Diary
Turns out you cannot use a random notebook as I diary, things get confusing and you don't when you're working etc. Also this will be perfect for Uni, it has a timetable in the front and I'll easily be able to see when my deadlines are.

Boots

Tan!
Like every other British Basic Bitch, I hate being pale especially in the summer. My favourite type of tan is a gradual tan, they're a bit more work BUT they're easier to maintain and top up. Boots had an offer on, I went for Garnier Summer body which I've tried I think works really well and the St Tropez one.

Fashion!

The Elephant Trousers
I'm going to say this, these are the perfect trousers for summer, they're light and airy, plus they have elephants on them. Leading on from my last purchase they're good for covering up and bad fake tanning experience or to give your skin a break from the sun, without boiling you.

Black Joni Jeans
I feel like Black Jeans are an essential in anyone's wardrobe, and now I have my own. Not much to say there, they are really comfy though as they are that stretchy jeans material, rather than a totally stiff denim.

The Silver Bag
I told you I had left the best for last didn't I? I'd say this is a small to medium bag, its in a satchel style its gorgeous and it's silver soooo yes amazing. To make it even better it was £10 in the Topshop sale! I'm literally obsessed with this, I cannot stop showing this to people.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment