Monday 29 June 2015

June Favourites

Hello! June just hasn't been June this year, the weather has been so naff, summery clothes/activities are just not on the cards, plus I've been working more.

However despite the weather my favourite thing to wear has to be my blue mirrored aviators from Tiger, I'm going to be honest with you here, they are so cool it hurts for my mind to comprehend this. My outfits haven't been overly interesting of late, these sunglasses make it look like I care a little about what I am wearing.

Netflix
After PLL Season 5 finished I decided it was time for a Netflix break, well until Season 6. Which I'm really loving, will the mystery of who A is this time really be solved? Will there be a new A if it is solved will the Summer of Answers, really become a Summer of even more Questions? A side from PLL, I binged watched OITNB. That was awesome, the last episode left me so emotional, and I urgently need a season of it, by next week at the latest.

Taylor Swift
Remember that time I saw Taylor at Big Weekend, I do very clearly. So naturally I had to make some post-weekend purchases. 1989 and Red. I have predominately been listening to 1989, I love ALL the songs, especially This Love its just such a beautiful song. I have also be stalking her on instagram, tumblr and twitter. It's fair to say I'm fan girling pretty hard.

Shrek the Musical
I went to see Shrek open minded, as I really was not sure about this one. I was blown away, this show has a lot of heart, great songs, its funny, its everything you want from an evening at the Theatre. I talked more about my thoughts on it, here.

12 Books 12 Months

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was one of my favourite books I have read this year, with Paper Towns coming to cinemas in August I decided to read the book first, whoa WHO AM I? I read this in about 4 days, they only 4 days nice enough to sit outside and read for a while. I really enjoyed reading this, I loved the element of problem solving in the book, I wish it hadn't ended like how it did, but that would be predictable. What we learn from this book is Margo Roth Spiegelman is far from predictable. Literally the story here is don't judge a book by its cover. I am really pumped for the film,  and I can easily imagine Cara Delevingne as Margo.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment