Thursday 9 July 2015

London Wonderings

Hello!

On Monday the mother and I wondered through London, beginning with picking up tickets for Les Miserables, but more on that in August.

Following this we headed unto Camden market for a gander, before heading on a pretty walk down the canal to Primrose Hill.



 My Outfit: Top, Skirt and Bag (Topshop), Kimono (Primark), Shoes (Converse), Sunglasses (Camden Market)



Following a pit stop for a much needed lunch it was time to walk to the top of Primrose Hill to get that view of London, something I've wanted to see since the first time I went to London years ago.



 One can simply not miss a photo opportunity like this, not one you get everyday!

After taking in the stunning view, it was time to head down Primrose Hill and to have a wonder about in Regents Park.

Squirrels in Regents Park are fairly bold, this one I named Gregg. But I did see another one being fed and petted by other visitors.
A highlight for my Mum and I had to be Queen Mary's Gardens, where we were greeted by this chap watering the plants.








Then it was time to say goodbye to the park, before heading off into Central to get our (my) shop on, haul post coming soon!

I hope you enjoyed this style of post!
Thanks for popping by
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment