Friday 4 April 2014

March Faves

Hello, I'm pretty sure I missed my February faves due to being stupidly busy but I'm here with what I've been loving!

Spotify
I feel I am rather late to the Spotify train but I am loving it, and I can just about deal with all the adverts, i'm not paying for it! It has about 95% of what I want to listen to, which shockingly is mainly show soundtracks. My favourites have to be Hairspray, Rent and Matilda the musical. I just wish it had the Addams family the musical though, but we can't be winners all the time.

TV Faves

Mr Selfridge
'Mr Selfridge tells the story of 'Mile a Minute Harry', a man with a mission to make shopping as thrilling as sex. Harry wanted to indulge and empower women and so he opened the doors of his lavish department store, on London's famous Oxford Street.' Last Sunday this completed its second series. I originally watched series one last year out of curiosity, then before I knew it I was hooked. Now I am waiting for the next series, next year... patience will be necessary.


The Musketeers
'A thrilling world of action, adventure and romance inspired by Dumas' legendary characters.' To be truthful I've been enjoying this for most of the year so far but I haven't mentioned it and quite frankly it would be a crime not to. Period Drama Check! Action Packed, Check! Hot Guys, (Aramis) Check!Oh my god, I just LOVE this programme. What am I going to do with my Sunday evenings now both these programmes have finished? TV suggestions please :)


Mac Russian Red
This was featured in this recent haul. I wanted a red with a blue under tone because it makes your teeth appear whiter, and I have blue eyes so I thought there must be some logic there! (who even am I). Plus it has been recommended a lot on youtube and on beauty blogs.

Hairspray
Between the 18th and 22nd I was doing what I love more than anything else, performing. I was in my schools production of Hairspray as Amber. I just had so much fun, my favourite response to her was from Ms Powel my erm shall we say quirky dance teacher 'you were just soooo Naughty!'. I had so much fun in the performances obviously, and the rehearsal period although it was long I loved it as well. Now all I have at school is stinky A-Levels.

They are my favourites for this month! Hope you enjoyed the post :)
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment