Tuesday 21 August 2012

Wishlist #3 more clothes...


1. Yes Jack Wills has now made an appearance. Jack Wills is a guilty pleasure but I rarely have enough money to get anything from there (consider a single pair of knickers costs about £12.50). I personally don't own one of their hoodies but will certainly be looking out for in their winter sale.

2. As you will have seen in a previous post I am a crazy cat lady. And I need this top, it's so cute,

3. And again to prove that I'm a crazy cat lady, with this top I can mix something I love (cats) and one of this years biggest trends - galaxy print. So fashionable and personal!!

4. Now for another love of mine leggings (I currently own 4 pairs, the same amount as trousers and jeans put together). These are slightly more autumnal and will be perfect to slowly ease me into winter!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment