Thursday 2 May 2013

April favies

Hello, another month has finished what!?! April for me has been quite cray cray, especially the last couple of weeks, big news I have a job, which I'm having to adapt to, and my time management ability clearly needs to step up! But May has lots of good things in store, oh and a couple of AS exams - hence why time management needs to improve. On to the purpose of this post, this month I haven't gone product crazy, so this will mainly be random things!

This month I jumped on the bandwagon which is candy crush, I'm totally rubbish, but extremly addicted, like a fairly large percentage of people are!

I have a couple of TV programmes on my radar (not broadchurch, please don't hurt me!)



If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may have noticed I'm quite a keen baker, so it's not a surprise that one of my favourite programmes had been Paul Hollywood's Bread, this has been super useful as a bread making noob, showing different types of bread from all over the world.

FINALLY this month I can get my Kardashian fix back with Kim and Kourtney take Miami, I can't deny it I love a bit of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, forget Made in Chelsea - the Kardashians is where its at guys!

I have become really addicted to this muesli, I tried it on a whim, and now I'm hooked, there's nothing ground breaking but I LOVE it!


So this was certainly a random selection of things. Thanks for reading, have a great day guys!


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment