Saturday 4 May 2013

*May Wishlist*

Hello! So it's that time of the month again - no this is not a post about my period!



So another Topshop heavy wishlist!
1. I am still lusting after Joni jeans, they've recently bought out some new colours, this is definatly my pick. I really want these after I ruined my pastel jeans on a bike ride.
2. Um so I want some new nail polish... I'm not sure what enticed me to this, who needs another red nail polish?? I guess that it has an Orange tone to it so its different, and the colour would look amaxing in the summer.
3. A non-topshop item! I've been wanting a denim shirt for a while, but I like how this one is slightly different from the bog standard one, with it's pretty floral pattern.
4. Although this is a dress, it's totally out of my comfort zone - but I love, a totally different take on animal print.
Will any of these be mine? What are you lusting after at the moment??
Thanks for popping by :)
xxx



2 comments:

  1. That dress is so adorable!! Lovely wishlist(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked this post :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete