Saturday 30 March 2013

March Favourites

Hello! This most un-spring like of March's is nearly over, so here are my random favourites for the month.

Topshop Nail Polish Celestial 
I am head over heels in love with this colour, the colour is just so bright, and has received complements when I have worn it.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
This is a very much loved product in the bloggosphere, I hopped on the bandwagon, at the moment I love it. However it may not be for everyone as it has a strong (ish) scent.


Daffodils! I got these for my Mummy for mothers day, and to be honest it's my only hint of spring! Not much to say, they just make me happy :)

Mayday, was a mini tv series that was on the BBC at the start of the month, this got me hooked, but i do wish they had spread it over a few weeks, rather than over 5 days. You really should check it out if you can!


Top Hat the Musical Soundtrack. I have been totally in LOVE with the music from this ever since I was lucky enough to see it in London. Now it is sitting in my car, playing over and over again :D

Just a few things this month! What have you guys been enjoying??
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment