Saturday 22 April 2017

What I'm Excited for in the new Norwich Theatre Royal Brochure!

Now that was a wordy title, but this post is just what it says on the tin.

The show I am most excited for is.. 
Crazy For You
This is a classic Gershwin musical, songs including I Got Rhythm and Someone to Watch Over Me
There is tap dancing, nothing excites me more than watching rhythmical slick tap routines. My heart rate is rising just thinking about it.
Oh and Tom Chambers, former strictly champion and was in the original West End cast of Top Hat.

Play.... Hedda Gabler
One thing I am trying to do is see more plays, which I have been doing. This was sold out at the National, and I am super excited to hopefully get a chance to watch it on tour.

Dance...The Little Mermaid - Northern Ballet
I am really intrigued as how this will work on stage in dance form, I can't quite imagine it. At the moment the Northern Ballet seem to be on a role, just few weeks they brought their new ballet Casanova and it went down really well.

Other really exciting productions include: Blood Brothers, Funny Girl, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, Slava Ice Show, How the Other Half Lives, Beautiful the Carol King Musical and The Band.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment