Friday 5 April 2019

Thrillers I want to read | TBR

I have many many books on my TBR on GoodReads but you don't want to hear about all of them here. This year I want to get back into the Thriller genre. I've read a fair amount of John Grisham and James Patterson, whilst I've read and enjoyed their books, I've read enough from those two chaps. I'm really looking for some Thrillers from female authors, as men really dominate the market from my experience of the genre. So here are 5 books I want to read.


1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

2. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

3. Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott


4. Into The Water by Paula Hawkins

5. The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld

I desperately wanted this to be a post with 10 books, if reading this you have any recommendations from female, lLGBTQ+, BAME and any other under represented groups I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment