Sunday 8 October 2017

Autumn Haul 2017 |ASOS, All Saints,Topshop, Lush

Hello, autumn is now well and truly here, and I am so happy. I am reunited with all my jumpers who have been sat patiently in my wardrobe. I have as the title of this blog post suggest made some purchases to add to my autumn wardrobe, as well as some other autumnal bits and bobs!

All Saints Leather Jacket

So I have bought my dream leather jacket. I have been toying with buying an All Saints Jacket for around about a year, but actually dreaming of one for much longer. My 23rd Birthday was coming up, I essentially thought Fuck it and I went and bought it. I'm so excited for this to be in my wardrobe for many, many years to come.

Boohoo Jumper

Tartan Dress

Trousers

Topshop


Boots


Shoes

Lush Products:
As soon as autumn hits I basically jump into my bath, literally the leaves start to turn vibrant oranges and red and I see it as my sign to get into the bath. I've already used the Sparkly Pumpkin and I must say it was divine. I am most excited to try Bewitched!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment