Saturday 2 September 2017

Stationery Haul | September 2017

Hello! It's that time of year where all shops are packed to the brim with stationery as it is back to school time, I'm obviously not going back to school -however I am a bullet journaller and I do get some bits and bobs for work as well!

My favourite places to get stationery from are Wilko, Paperchase and Tiger.



Pastel highlighters
Washi Tape
Colouring pens
Pink leather look notebook
Z Pens

Bullet journal
I have two bullet journals, one I use for work which is done using the typical bullet journal method. Then a more creative one I use as at home, which is more of a typical journal. For the 'home' bullet journal I purchased this Leuchtturm 1917 with cream pages and squares.

Here is my monthly layout for September. I went for a super girly theme as September is my birthday month. You can see I've used my washi tape from this haul, pastel highlighters and a Girl Power postcard from Paperchase.
If you would like to see a bullet journal post, just holla and I will put one together.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment