Saturday 12 August 2017

Norwich Theatre Royal Brochure 76

Hello, the new Norwich Theatre Royal brochure has been out for about a month now and I've had a good opportunity to have a browse through and pick what I think are the best bits!

Most Excited For: Jersey Boys, The Musical

Musical: Miss Saigon

Dance: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella

Play: Around the World in 80 Days
Scroll down for more detail!

Jersey Boys


I was working front of house when this was last at Norwich Theatre Royal, and I fell in love with the music. Unfortunately it was pretty much sold out for the run, so I couldn't get last minute tickets. I won't make the same mistake twice. I must say however I do find "juke box" musicals hit and miss - so I'm nervously extremely excited for it next June.

Miss Saigon


The cherry on top of the cake in NTR's new season. Pretty much a year today Cameron Mackintosh's smash hit is coming to Norwich. I was so unbelievably gutted when I missed the run on in London's West End, and frankly New York is too expensive and far to go. I'm excited to see who will be in the cast come next August.

Matthew Bourne's Cinderella


It took  me until 2017 to see my first Matthew Bourne - The Red Shoes, it was such a BEAUTIFUL piece of dance theatre, I was mesmerised throughout. Cinderella is probably my favourite fairytale and I am excited to see it brought to life in war time London.

Around the World in 80 Days


This is one of those stories you know about, it has been adapted into countless films, tv shows even a board game. I feel this is going to be absolutely ridiculous but in the absolute best way and will be great in January to counter act the post Christmas blues.

Those are my best picks from the new brochure.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment