Wednesday 2 August 2017

August Goals

Hello, and welcome to what could become a new monthly segment. This month I really feel there are a few little things I want to do - this is hardly a bucket list. I want to be accountable, so writing things down and putting them up on the internet seemed ideal.


This month I really want to keep track of where my money is going, for specifically than A) I've eaten it (bought food) or B) I'm wearing it (bought clothes). One day I'd really like to move out of the parental home, but for that I need to know where exactly my pennies are going.

I say this all the time, but I really need to start cycling to work, its cheap and it also importantly gets me to work. Exercising and saving money. However this year I've cycled to work once!! If it looks like it is definitely going to be dry on a day. I will get on my lovely bike.

At the start of this year I was so into reading, I even read Jane Eyre. I stopped and now I just seemingly can't restart. I need some good book recommendations, maybe an autobiography or some YA I'm just so stuck right now.

Oh blogging, why are you so hard to do consistently. Full time bloggers I really do take my hat off to you. This month I really would like to at least have one post a week up on here. Whether thats theatre, fashion or political, I will do it. I have a few ideas and hopefully I will be struck by inspiration.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment