Saturday 3 June 2017

Exploring Paris

Paris, where do I start. Paris is somewhere I've always wanted to go, for forever. We only scratched the surface, and I am itching to go back already.

I feel if you're trying to 'do' Paris, you have start at the Eiffel Tower and then work your way east along the Seine. Although we headed back West to see the Arch de Triomphe as the weather was way better than it was meant to be!

gazing out onto Paris


from the very top


information

these clouds certainly didn't suggest a relatively sunny day was in store for us


always in need of a good selfie

...walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain...

Our next stop was Musee D'Orsay, trust the stagey to find the Theatre


some art

some more art

next stop the Lourve


the reality of trying to see the Mona Lisa with one's own eyes

then you get a shoddy picture 👌

Winged Victory of Samothrace

and the Arc De Triomphe


And thats it for my time in Paris, I am more than aware there was way more to see, I can always go again though!

Thanks for popping by,
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment