Saturday 27 May 2017

I went to... Disneyland Paris

Hello! This is my first post since my Paris trip and it is absolutely fair to say the trip went by so unbelievably quickly. This is going to be a photo diary, come outfit post, come haul. Something for everyone.









Outfit details time
Can we firstly just say how HOT it was, grey was not the colour to be wearing hahahaha. Obviously I was wearing my Mickey Ears, because when else am I going to wear them?! I wore a grey Mickey Mouse top which I picked up from Primark. In an effort to keep semi cool I wore these extremely baggy culottes (spoiler was still super hot). As with most of my outfits I had my trusty white converse.

It's time for a little haul!
Is it actually possible to got to Disney and not come away with some Disney merch?! I think not. I didn't go as wild as I did in LA but I have a few bits to remember my time.

 I have been wanting a Disney Christmas Tree bauble since I went to Disney last year and was gutted I hadn't picked on up. What tree is complete without a little bit of Disney magic?!

A key ring a highly useful purchase. For ages I have had this awful RAF keyring for my car key, and I have been looking for the longest time for a keyring that will clip on and off my main keys. 

We have Disney pens for our sign in sheets at work, since I am leaving my life would be somewhat empty without Disney pens in my life.

Finally if you like me have Disney magic withdrawals here is a Spotify playlist I found to bring some magic in to your day!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment