Saturday 4 February 2017

My Stagey Scrapbook

Hello. Today I am talking about my Stagey Scrapbook. This has been something I've been meaning to do for a while. For years I have been putting all my theatre tickets, posters, cards - literally anything on the walls in my bedroom, but it was starting to get out of hand. This is when I decided that a scrapbook was the perfect answer. I have pages for shows I've seen and for shows I've been in. Below I have three different categories my essentials, my favourite spreads and my favourite details.

Essentials

  • Colouring pens
  • Sharpies
  • Glue stick
  • PVA glue
  • Washi tape
  • Photo corners
  • Scrap card
  • Glitter Glue

Favourite spreads




Details





If you would like to see more scrapbooking posts let me know.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment