Saturday 18 February 2017

Book Haul 2017

Just a quick little post just to let you know, a Book Haul is currently up on my channel! It would mean the world to me if you could like my video and subscribe to me.



Books mentioned:
Spectacles by Sue Perkins
Twist by Martha Collison
The Christmasaurus by Tom Fletcher
The Queen of Whale Cay by Kate Summerscale
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
All We Shall Know by Donal O'Ryan
Bloom by Estee Lalonde
Animal Farm by George Orwell
On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
The Color Purple by Alice Walker 

If you ever want to know what I'm reading follow me on Goodreads!

Whilst on the topic of YouTube and Books I would like to mention some of my favourite BookTubers, BookTube is a whole new world to me, so is exciting. I'm really loving Ariel Bisset, her passion and enthusiasm for books and life is intoxicating, as well as inspiring me to read Ariel brightens my day. Another favourite is Sanne of Books and Quills, she is originally from the Netherlands and currently working at Penguin! She has lots of inside knowledge and seems like the loveliest person. If you have any BookTube recommendations let me know.

Finally if you want another book post, click here to see what I thought of all the books I read last year!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment