Saturday 28 May 2016

Wedding Guest Outfit

Hello, last week I went to my first ever wedding! How exciting, it was a truly magical day. The Bride my friend Tess look absolutely beautiful and I am so glad I got to go to such a fabulous day.

This being my first wedding I wanted to get the outfit spot on, because well I don't think any of my other friends will be getting married anytime soon. After trying on 3027529 dresses I decided on this one from topshop.


It might've been a May wedding but it was a breezy day, my coat from New Look was very necessary for waiting around for the photos after the ceremony.


I think I might've found some pretty perfect wedding shoe, I was one of the few girls who managed dancing in the ceilidh without taking of my shoes or hobbling. They are little lace up nude sandal/boots from topshop (similar). They have a small heel helping to give me a little hight and the lace up combination with nude colouring they didn't make my stumpy legs look quite as stumpy as they are. Expect to see more of these!

I hope you've enjoyed my couple of posts from the wedding.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment