Wednesday 25 May 2016

Pretty Spring Summer Make Up

Hello, in today's post I am showing you the make up I wore to my friend's wedding at the weekend. Its pinky look which is very unusual for me, because I have found the perfect pink lip *drum roll* its the NYX matte lip cream in Istanbul which I created the whole look around.



To create this look I started with my eyes as I was braving a winged liner (I didn't want to ruin my foundation with corrections. All the eye shadows are from my Naked 3 Palette which I absolutely adore. I started with Strange all over the lids, then a combination of Dust and Burnout patted all over the lids. Factory gently patted onto the outer third, then Darkside blended through the crease. For eyeliner I used the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner with the Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush. Mascara L'oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara.


For foundation I used my trusty Nars Sheer Glow in Mount Blanc, for my many blemishes and under eye bags Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 .Eyebrows are the Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe. Bronzer is the Soap and Glory Solar Powder and Highlighter is The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. Finally the lip colour of the moment Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul.


I am also have video going up of me doing the make up on my neglected YouTube channel so be sure to check that out if you have a chance.

My next post will be my outfit from the day. Thanks for popping by!
xxx

#sneakpeak

No comments:

Post a Comment