Tuesday 12 April 2016

Instagram Catch Up #2

Hello! I have been the worst blogger recently, by not blogging. So on this rainy April Tuesday morning I thought I would pop up a nice quick post, and I will be back at it properly before you know it. Probably worth a mention I now have my instagram feed on the side bar, which is very exciting!

1. I'm throwing back to Easter, my gifts this year from the Easter Bunny were way to cute and adorable not insta. Unfortunately Percy and Penny have gone to heaven (my tummy).
2. These socks are possibly the most adorable thing, thank you Easter Bunny!
3. Sometimes my instagram turns into a Norwich tourism type job, these houses were to picturesque just to simply walk by on a daily basis.
4. It's known that I am the proudest of Cat mummy's so it is no surprise this crazy cat lady has pictured her sleeping ginger ninja.

5. Remember in the last point when I said I was a proud cat mummy, yeah that.
6. I don't normally make instagrammable food, so I thought I'd snap this delightful breakfast I had the other day.
7. Quay sunglasses, insert all the heart eye emojis 😍!! I'm absolutely obsessed with them, expect to see them in some kind of blog post soon.
8. What white girl doesn't sneak in a picture of her starbucks, it has to be done from time to time.

I hope you enjoyed my quickly prepared post.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment