Saturday 30 April 2016

April Favourites

Hello, I have been totally useless on the blog front. To be totally honest with you my life is up in the air totally, so the blog had to sit in the back seat, again. However I do have plenty of ideas for posts, so now that things are evening out I can get back on it (like a car bonnet). I'm kicking it all back off with my April Favourites.

Getting the ball rolling with a podcast. I never thought I would be the person to listen to podcast, but I have really been enjoying Ladies Who Lunch when I've be strolling around.
(image credit)
It is by Ingrid Nilsen and Cat Valdes They cover topics which are definitely aimed towards millennials, aimed towards women, not specifically but I can't imagine too many guys tuning in. They have covered friendship, online dating and body image (as of time of typing). It has made me think about possibly voicing my opinion of certain topics on this blog, to give it more depth. Couldn't recommend this enough.

April was the month Netflix re-entered my life. PLL was back, Once Upon a Time was back. Neither of these is my Netflix fave, soz. One of the most hyped series of recent times is Love.
(Image credit)
Which is marketed as a more realistic portrayal of a relationship forming. With bumps, not backs and not your typical storyline. I really liked this and I hope there will be another season because it's totally different to most things out there, most importantly its funny.


(Image credit)
If you know me, you know I am totally addicted to YouTube. Someone I have watched for many years now is Kate La Vie (definitely mentioned her before) she has started uploading weekly vlogs - I LOVE a good vlog. Her bf Jordan is hilarious and her cat Mouse is adorable. Did I mention she is the QUEEN of interiors, literal actual goals.

Can we please talk about Marks and Spencer's new food line they have brought out for spring/summer, on my way to work most days I find myself trying something new, especially their wraps. Price point I'd say is a little cheaper than Pret, but its not a Boots meal deal. The other day I had a pulled pork wrap and that one purchase made that day a very good day.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment