Saturday 27 February 2016

Oscars Make Up

Hello! Tomorrow is Hollywood's most glamorous night of the year, so I thought I would have a go at a Oscar's appropriate make up look.

I decided to go for a classic look, hair swept to one side and curled. A Red lip, Rimmels 107 and a fairly subtle smokey eye do the focus was entirely on the lips. Of course this isn't just a look for the oscars, you could always wear it when going out in the evening. To tone it down for an 'everyday' look switch out the bold lip for a nude, like Mehr from Mac

Keep scrolling to see what I used and how I applied everything.

The Rundown

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Strange, Limit, Darkside)
Sleek Vintage Romance Palette (Antique Gold shade)
Maybelline Gel Eye Liner
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation  in Mount Blanc
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 107

I did a video on this look, so you can see the whole process. 'Oscars Make Up'.


Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment