Saturday 20 February 2016

Make Up Wishlist

Hello! As you probably know, I watch a lot of beauty YouTubes, which means one thing : I WANT ALL THE MAKE UP! However I do not have the budget to make this a reality. When I get a job however I want to treat myself to a couple of things, by no means NOT everything I am about to mention, because that would be totally and utterly frivolous!

*WARNING V EXTENSIVE*

Firstly I have my eyeballs on both the Gwen Stefani Blush and Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay. I've tried both face powders and eyeshadows from UD previously and they are such great quality. Looking at both palettes I would get lots of use out of both of them.


So I lost my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Glastonberry and I am gutted, so I need to replace that asap. Also if I could I would get the shades Bond Girl and Birkin Brown. Aside from the matte lipsticks I would also like the Film Star Bronze and Glow.


Grace a heads up for you! I have some US goodies on my wishlist. Please. Top of my list is tg Kat Von Dee Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow 'n' Arrow it literally looks like the perfect nude but not overly nude colour. Also the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash as I remember Estee Lalonde talking it about. Finally the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed another well talked about product.



Finally the Kylie Lip Kits, I tried to pretend I wasn't interested, I tried. But when Lily Melrose upload the a video with her review and swatches I was suckered in. Now I am following 'Kylie's lip kits' on all social media. I'm excited for the reveal of new colours but I really would like Dolce K and True Brown.

*Phew* my extensive wishlist is now complete, I'm not going to add it all up money wise as I'm sure I would have heart failure! I better get a good job haha!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment