Thursday 25 February 2016

Instagram Catch Up

Hello! Today you have an extra post this week...exciting! I thought I would do a little catch up post via the social media medium Instagram.

1. I actually managed to make my tumblr look half decent, so obviously I had to share it with the world.
2. My Pandora's kitchen hot chocolate.
3. The piano please I am trying so hard to learn, but its difficult to fit in practise with a job.
4. My amazing funfetti cupcakes, recipe here.
5. Another Pandora's visit, but this time I went back for Lunch.
6. A very necessary baking selfie. Apron is from Cath Kidston.
7. My Meryl Streep film collection, its forever growing.
8. PANCAKE DAY. Enough said.
9. I'm forever taking pictures of my cats, this time its 'Olly through the cat falp'
10. I felt particularly banterous on Valentines Day coining this picture 'Feeling romantic this #valentines with a total of 6 #dates lined up today 😘❤️'
11. Norwich! The houses near the Cathedral, so pretty!
12. Finally a brownie I has whilst out and about.

Thanks for popping by
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment