Saturday 13 February 2016

Hot Drinks Collection

Hello! When I was younger I told my mum "I will only drink tea when i'm old, because its for old people", fast forward to now, I must be old, because I am the chief tea drinker in my house!


I gathered my wares up in this basket, turns out I pretty much filled said basket but this is the overview. It not too many varieties but more than my parents are happy with in the kitchen!

Firstly tea bag tea
English Breakfast tea is a classic, I share this with my dad, not sure he appreciates this. When I wake up and I need a little bit of caffeine this is what I will go for. With a sweetex and not too much milk. For those morning when I am feeling super healthy and motivated I whip out the green tea. I used to be mad on this, however now its down to a few cups a week max.

Next we have the loose leaf tea... 
Admittedly these are pretty similar. First we have Tea Bird tea company's Pumpkin Spice Chai, which I got when I went to Brighton and bought on Zoella's recommendation. I also have the Christmas Tea from Whittards of Chelsea - which I should save for the next festive period. I go towards these in the evening because of the warm spicy flavours.

Finally lattes and hot chocolate! 
One thing I am totally obsessed with is Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate I have the Options one. Its super tasty - however they have put too much in the sachets, there is lots of stirring required and you always get a deposit at the bottom. An oldy but a good is my Drink Me Chai, I have had this for years and it will always be in my kitchen! Trader Joes Pumpkin Spice Chai featured in my January favourites so its clear how I feel about that.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment