Saturday 30 January 2016

Where to Eat in Norwich #1

Hello! Now that I am back living in this fine city, I thought I should share my favourite places to go and eat. I have chosen Four places which are a nice contrast. However there are new places popping up all the time, so who knows there maybe more parts to this post.

Bill's (Back of the Inns)
I am a massive fan of Bill's, I actually have a problem. It is good for any occasion Breakfast with a friend or an evening out in a large group. There is always something on the menu people will like, guaranteed. One of my favourite things from there is the Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Float. Yum.

The Waffle House (St Giles Street)
As far as I'm aware this is one of only two in the country. My favourite thing from here is the Ham, Cheese Sauce and Mushrooms Waffle, oh my. I actually haven't been here for quite a long time, so I must fix that urgently. The food is always super tasty.

Pandora's Kitchen (London Street)
Rocky Road Hot Chocolate
This is possibly hands down my favourite cafe/coffee shop in Norwich. I love going in for a slice of cake and drink(normally tea). If you are lucky they will have an Oreo Chocolate cake in the window waiting for you. They also do great lunches and breakfasts.

Grosvenor Fish Bar (Lower Goat Lane)
Here in the UK we are famed for our Fish and Chips, if you want really good fish and chips and a really cool vibe this is the place to go.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment