Wednesday 27 January 2016

New Years Resolution 2016

Hello! 

At the start of last year I decided I would read 12 books, in 12 months. I'm not really a resolution kinda gal, but January was the perfect time of year to begin. January has come around again and I have achieved my goal. I have made a video all about it on my YouTube channel, here.

I have been harping on about 2015 for long enough now, so onto 2016. This year I have set myself a bigger goal *drum roll please* and that is to travel to new places, ideally to set foot on somewhere other than England. For this I am hugely inspired by the international students I met in my brief stint at University, especially Catherine. She has been to more places in the UK than I have, and I have lived her my WHOLE LIFE. Life is for living and I believe part of that is seeing and experiencing new places, really discovering what is out there.

Its something I have been dreaming about for a long while now, evident particularly in my "travel" pinterest board.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment