Thursday 6 August 2015

Boots Haul | Beauty

Hello! On Tuesday I somehow ended up in Boots, I had 20 minutes of my lunch break left, so I thought I should have a browse. Money was spent!

Two out of the Four were repurchases as I had ran out of things, so these were necessary purchases.
*Clockwise* 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent, Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain, Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair 1 and finally Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107.

The repurchases were the powder and concealer, two things I cannot live without and use every time I wear make up. They are both hugely talked about in the blogosphere so enough about those.

In the last month I have been loving Zoella, I went off her for a little while. But in a moment of boredness I rewatched her Vlogmas. Which is what made me want the lipstick I purchased, I now have an orange red, a true red and a dark red lipstick. I'm pretty much set up for red lipsticks I think.


My previous foundation was Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua, and its run out *cries all the rivers*. I do really like it, but with going to Uni soon I'm trying not go crazy with the money as there are lots of things I need to purchase. For a drugstore foundation this get pretty good reviews and has spf in, it was on offer I went for it.

Products on my face!

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment