Thursday 9 April 2015

20's Bucket List

Hello, I turned 20 way back in September now and since then I've been putting together a list of things I'd like to do in my 20's with varying levels of realistic possibility.


Is there anything I've missed?

1. Have a blonde long haired Miniature Dachshund
2. Buy my own car
3. Go to Disney World
4. Start to learn the piano again
5. Go to Australia
6. Volunteer at an animal sanctuary 
7.Move Out
8. Go on the London Eye at night
9.Attend a make up course
10. Visit a chocolate factory
11. Own a designer bag
12. Attend a French Cookery School
13. Be a bridesmaid
14. Travel around Europe
15. Get a Degree
16. Rent a beach house for the whole summer
17. Have a school reunion
18. Go to New York
19. Ride in a hot air balloon
20. Make a family tree

As you can see many of these are travel based, I've been stuck in the UK mainly sticking to Norfolk for now over 20 years, and I am itching to leave, see the world. If I don't, I'm not sure I will be able to live with myself.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment