Thursday 23 April 2015

10 Things I want to do this Summer

Hello! I know its not quite summer yet, but May is rather soon and that's sorta summer right?! I've had a massive spring clean of my room, I even tidied up under my bed which gets used as a dumping ground. Its logical to think about summer now... so lets do it.


1. I want to go on the London Canal Walk, Lily Pebbles recently did this in one of her vlogs, and it looked such a good way to see different areas of London.
2. Spontaneous road trip
3. Go to Brighton, I want to explore those lanes, see the sunset on the pier and walk by those adorable beach huts.
4. Last year I didn't go to Sheringham, and quite simply that has to be fixed.
5.Visit the Theatre Cafe in London
6. Have a picnic, Strawberries, Wine, and Pimms must be involved.
7. Go to West End Live
8. Sell clothes on Ebay/take stuff to charity shops.
9. See another musical in the Westend
10. Radio 1's Big Weekend (I know this will happen because I has a ticket woo!)

Do you have any summer plans?

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment