Tuesday 31 March 2015

90's Inspired | Outfit

Hello! I haven't posted an outfit post in so long, here's one of my favourite outfits from recent weeks.

The vocal point of this outfit has to be the skirt, which has previously featured in a summer outfit post. I love the fact it transitions easily for all seasons, I think that is because of the thick nature of the material. I really like the almost fluorescent flashes of pink on the skirt, along with the darker panels on the side which I feel makes it a really unique item in my wardrobe, and makes it look more expensive than your average skirt from Topshop.
For me the 90's aspects come from the choker, the cropped top and my trusty docs. Also MAC Soar lipstick.

Are you still rocking the 90s trend, or are you over it and thinking should be left in the 20th century?

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment