Saturday 7 February 2015

The Social Media

Hello! Today I just wanted to do a quick post on my Social Media, so if you wanted to you would be able to find me on all platforms, yup this is totally me promoting myself so lets go.

Firstly Bloglovin' this is where I personally like to do most of my blog reading, its easy and accessible. Most blogs are one there. Here is the link to mine.

Next Twitter, the easiest way to connect with bloggers chat. My favourite way to interact with other bloggers, you can follow me @katmay_porter

Instagram, the first thing I check in the morning, is essentially my face, Tibbles and food. Here you'll find me a justanorwichgirl

 On my Facebook page you will be notified when each of my blogposts goes up, so you can keep right up to date!

Now you know where to find me if you want to!
Thanks for popping by
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment