Friday 6 February 2015

February Wishlist

February Book: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham Page Number:

Hello! It is a new month which means there are new different things out there, and I wouldn't mind some of them becoming mine...


1. Cushions A B

1. I spend a lot of time of Pinterest at the moment, dreaming of interiors. Then I started thinking about my Uni room (non existent currently because Gap Year). I don't know why I am thinking about a colour scheme, but white, grey and orange are taking my fancy right now. These cushions would make it super snuggly.
2. I featured this in my 70's inspiration post, I said it would be on my wishlist and now here it is!
3. Many a day is spent scrolling through Topshop new in, like the addict I am, then mid scroll, my heart skipped a beat. I think a Leather Gilet is One of the things I am missing in my wardrobe. This would be so great for layering when a coat is no longer required, but some earth is.
4. My mum said that I shouldn't buy more white T-Shirts, this is not white Mother! T-shirts are an obvious essential basic in my wardrobe, or any wardrobe, one can simply not be without one.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment