Friday 2 January 2015

2014 Favourites

Hello! 2014 has been quite the year for me there have been some lows, but 365 days is a long time, and you know what life happens, life isn't really that bad. There are always good things no matter how big or small they maybe, and they all add up. This may sound lame but this year has really taught me not to dwell on the past, but to look to the future. You know what, its true.

I'm starting with Make Up and then going through to life favourites.
Make Up
Year of Bold Lips - MAC Rebel and Russian Red
 
For me personally I prefer a lipstick which has a distinct different colour from my natural lips, otherwise I feel its kinda pointless to be wearing a lipstick if it's similar to my lips. These two colours have been pretty much my 'go tos' all year.

Barry M Red Black
I am coming close to finish this Nail Polish, something I never EVER do! I don't know what it is about it, but I love the colour alot. I have a feeling this is going to be a favourite for many years to come.

Fashion
The Onesie
There is nothing to say.
Black Crop
This is such a useful piece in my wardrobe especially for layering in colder months with skater skirts and high waisted jeans.
Nike Internationlist Trainers
I got these instead of the Liberty print version, A) they were alot cheaper B) I can wear them with more. I like the look of these, and am a total trainer convert.

Blue Fluffy Jumper
I saw this after Sunbeamsjess featured it in a Topshop Haul, from then on I knew I had to have it. Since September this has definitely been one of my most warn jumpers.

Books, Films and Music
Frozen
If/Then
Grace's Guide
Meryl Streep
West Side Story
Rent
Sweeney Todd

Food and Drink
Tea
This is the year when I started to drink Tea, tea and more tea. Its very good you know. Green Tea, general Tea, Peppermint Tea, Tea, Tea TEA!
Chai Latte
This was a discovery thanks to my friend Tess, you can buy this drink out and about, but none of them will be as good as this, trust me.

Youtubers
Amelia Liana and Estee Lalonde aka Essie Button
OMG I love these gals and I always look forward to their videos, they are both hilarious and also damn well know what they're talking about when it comes to beauty.

Life (highlights)
Hairspray
Back in March I played Amber Vontussel in my school's production, this was hands down one of my favourite shows I have been in.

West Side Story - Show and Workshop
Going to see West Side story was a Birthday present from myself, which I saw with Tess and Harriet which I loved seeing live. The previous weekend I attended a workshop where two of the dancers taught us the main chorus from America, which just made the happiest girl alive.

Friends
A year can be fun with lots going on, but it would mean nothing if it wasn't for my friends, including the two babes pictured with me here!

Just a side note on my New Years resolution. This year I am aiming to read more, I don't read very often so an achievable goal I'm setting 12 books, thats 1 book a month. If you have any suggestions please put them in the comments.On each month's wishlist I will state the book, then on each months favourite I will do a short bit about the book. That way I should be able to make myself do it! 2014 was an amazing year for my blog and onwards and upwards for 2015 :D

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment