Friday 19 December 2014

The Topshop Jumpsuit | Evening

Hello! Featured in my last 'Haul' post was this gorgeous jumpsuit which I got in the Topshop Black Friday Sale, I think it is available in some stores, but not online anymore. I bought it with the intention to wear for a Christmas Ball, as an alternative for a long, potentially annoying dress. 

This outfit was definitely complemented, lots which is always great. And it was a bit of a conversation starter, which is always good news if you don't know people at an event too much.
As you can see free movement. Also an elasticated waist perfect for the Christmas Dinner we had.
For winter reasons my big fluffy coat was a necessity, as I would've never left my warm cosy car!

Sitting here writing this post, I am listening to my Spotify Christmas playlist and the excitement is real :D

Thanks for popping by!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment