Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites

Hello! Pinch punch first of the month, its freaking only December, and we all know what that means Chhhhhhrrrrrrriiiiiiisssssssttttttmaassss. On to what I've been loving this month.

Nike Internationalist Trainers

Comfort, comfort, comfort. End. Oh and they look really nice and go with basically the whole of my wardrobe, they are hardly removed from my feet and are my shoe of choice of the moment.

Grace's Guidebook

I was VERY excited receive this. I have always thought Grace was freaking hilarious she is basically the internets awkward yet hot older sister. When I found out she was writing a book I was like 'I'm gon' need that!'. This book gives you Grace's unique outlook on life covering the areas: Your Professional Life, Your Social Life, Your Love Life, Your Lifestyle. This is a unique mix of genuine and tongue in cheek. I loved it. If you are a awkward, wonderful weird run out and get it. NOW.

Music
Idina Menzel, Christmas Wishes

All November I have been in a Christmas mood, I think it has something to do with the Christmas products at work, the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, or Idina's Album which I have listened to for a number of days this month. Why do I like it, there's a variety of songs, Idina, and Idina duets with Michael Buble in the most perfect duet of Baby It's Cold Outside.

nother Christmassy favourite is Tom Odell Real Love from the Monty the Penguin advert, which side note is bare cute. This is a very chilled very, cute song, which I have nothing to add to this.

Films
Love, Rosie

Hanna and I went to see this on one of the very last showings. Without giving too much away it isn't your typical romantic comedy/chick flick structure where you have a pretty good idea what's going to happen. There are so many twists and turns, and the possibility of a circular narrative. This film was super cute and it made me cry uncontrollably at the cinema.

The Imitation Game

I think possibly most gals my age would see this because of Benedict Cumberbatch who plays Alan Turing in this film. But I definitely went because my inner geek wanted to... Firstly this film was so interesting historically. It was also touching and emotional. Alan Turing was such a hero in the war, yet he went unrecognised and was punished cruelly for being a homosexual, when it is estimated he saved millions of lives and shortened WW2 by at least two years.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment