Wednesday 3 December 2014

Byron Burger

Hello! The one where I talk burgers.

Whilst walking through Covent Garden, hangryness (is that even a word) settling in, Harriet and I stumbled across Byron Burger. Following a quick look at the menu we were inside.
After a short 10 minute wait we were shown to our seats. Before we even got to the food we were admiring the interior, whilst being like an American Diner with the seats and what not, it also has a distinctly British Heritage feel to it, in terms of colour scheme and vintage suitcases.
For drinks we had Coke and Lemon Iced Tea, although the Lemon Iced Tea was extremely nice it was completely unintentional due to the order being muddled. Burger wise I had the the Byron Burger and Harriet the Cheese Burger. Definitely one of the best burgers I have had out. If you want reasonably priced food which is super taste and with excellent waiters, I would advise you to go there.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment