Monday 10 November 2014

Tiger Haul

Hello! I better start by explaining what Tiger is, which isn't the easiest task. It is a Danish Variety Store, expanding through the UK and the rest of the world. I work for my local store so I expect these will keep popping up on the blog oops. We sell anything from Moustache Hangers to Colanders. The mission is to sell a variety of on trend and innovative designed products. Despite the amazing value for money we are no discount store, the focus is design and quality products, which will make customers smile. ANYWAY, onto what I got.

(Starting ^) Batteries £1, Tea light candle holders £1, Tube Squeezer £1, 100 Tea lights £3, Heart Notebook £2, Pillar Candles £1
*Danish Cookies could also been pictured, but I ate them oops*

I've recently gotten into the whole candle thing, something I did not think would happen, which is perfect considering there is a whole wall dedicated to Candles in Tiger, side note which is very instagram worthy! For me the best section has to be the stationary/office section, as it has so many good bits and pieces, another time I will be picking up some more bits and pieces. I am so pleased Tiger has come to Norwich, and that I have a chance to work there.

Thanks for popping by!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment