Saturday 15 November 2014

Haul... Nike, MAC, Lush

Hello! So this week I've got a little bonus post, I just got a couple of bits I had been wanting for a lil while now. Lunch breaks are dangerous when you work in the city... oops.

Nike Internationlist Trainers
Being on my feet all day at work means I need comfy shoes, so to go along with my Docs and Converse I got these. I am in love with them. They are a super intense burgandy colour, one of my fave colours all year round, but especially right now. After these two purchases I really need to save my dosh for London town, which naturally I will post all about. They should go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe, always a bonus.

MAC Mehr
This is a matte pinky/(browney) nude colour, which means it is a perfect everyday lip for work, I know its not going to suddenly disappear and if I do need to reapply its not a highly technical exercise, winner all round. This maybe slightly Kylie Jenner inspired umm. A question that is on my mind is 'Do I need/want a proper brown toned 90's nude like Mac Oak?!'

Lush Chritmas Bubble Bars
*Missing File for Holly Golightly , looks like a sparkly silver christmas pudding*

I am not going to describe the products to indepth, as I do not have the abilty, what I will say is though for Bubble Bars are the best value for money as you can use them more than once, and are still amazingly sceneted, and adds a Lush sprinkling of excitment to your bath. Here's what they say.... On Holly Golightly 'Come on in out of the cold and wrap yourself up in this comforting Christmas blanket of a bubble bar. Break the generously-sized pudding into two and crumble under running water. Its festive spice fragrance is like bathing in a hot toddy, perfect for getting you in the Christmas spirit'. On Drummers Drumming 'Drum up some energy with our first musical bubble bar. Made with refreshing and uplifting bergamot, this hits the right note with lovers of strawberries and cream. To use, hold it under running water or swish it around in the bathwater until you get the perfect bubble bath. Remember to pop it on the side to dry out so it will last you longer than the first day of Christmas...'

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment