Monday 20 October 2014

Whirl Wind Weekend

Hello! Today I'm sharing pictures I took from the weekend, which involved going to the other end of the country, singing musical theatre songs on the tube and the most amazing pancakes.

I went to Bath to attend the Bath Spa open day, and I have to say I have never seen a more beautiful setting for a Uni campus. Most of the pictures I took simply do not do the green rolling hills justice at all.
The less than inspiring train journey 
Sheep chillin in the field right next to the uni

The gorgeous Main House

Following the Open Day, I head to Harriet's in London Town, for a night out at the Queen of Hoxton with her and Haz's flat mates Eden and Lucie, which turned out to be more of a gig, the first couple of acts were average shall I say, but Fella the Band changed all that, and everyone freaking loved them.

The next day we went to Camden to have an explore of the market.
Brunch at the Diner, the decision of what to have was very difficult, E V E R Y T H I N G sounded amazing 
 I ended up selecting the Strawberry Milkshake which was delicious
 Harriet and I went for the Banana and Butterscotch pancakes, and Eden went for the Blueberry pancakes.
 It turned out a stack of five pancakes was entirely too much and we all ended up admitting defeat.
 Stuffed full of pancakes we headed towards Camden Lock and the Market.


 If I wasn't so full of pancakes, I would've so taken advantage of this Doughnut at Cronut stand, it looked amazing.
The Market literally smelt delicious with a variety of food stands with cuisine from around the world, something I would have also have taken advantage of, something to bare in mind for another time.

 There were so many different stands selling everything from suitcases, to masks to tea cups.


I am really looking forward to coming back to Camden, I think its one of them places no matter how many times you came back you would discover something new and interesting.

Thanks for popping by!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment