Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Tartan Dress

Hello! If you keep up with my blog, you may know I had my eye one a certain tartan dress, well now its mine :) Today I am showing you two ways I will be styling it.

The Dress
All the colours in the tartan pattern are just simply perfect for autumn, without being to dreary as can be the way to go in colder months, we are now starting to experience...which on a side not is a huge shock to the system. The material of the dress is so freaking soft, and hangs beautifully despite being more of an oversized fit. I just know I am going to be wearing this all A/W, and for many years to come.

Casual
*currently hating myself as my zips are anything but even!*  Firstly I paired the dress with my standard leather jacket from Topshop which I adore and my new gorgeous Docs, for me this gives a fairly 'prim and proper' dress a bit of edgeyness.

More Formal
I think its apparent I like oversized clothes oops. This is a gorgeous coat I recently picked up, its black and white sort of speckled so it appears this greyish colour from a distance. This outfit would be nice to wear out to dinner or something.

Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment